Geez..... only 7 folks online :sad:

BigDov said:
Okay. Dropping it.

How's this fine Friday treating ya?!

I tried to drop them once, but they were all sticky, and wouldn't drop.

dreamwalker said:
In that case you don't have much to lose :lol:

I've been trying to forget that incident :o
yeah but its all i have! someone needs to give me more marklar simply because i rule.

those pics were nice! the haters suck :mad:

shockthemonkey said:
yeah but its all i have! someone needs to give me more marklar simply because i rule.

Same here....... without doing a lot of work searching around through some really old posts, those were all I had too.

Mondoz said:
I tried to drop them once, but they were all sticky, and wouldn't drop.

:wtf:

shockthemonkey said:

Earn your marklars like everyone else! :p

No one seems to believe me, but their opinions really didn't matter to me. I guess I'm just not going to be allowed to live that one down :o

dreamwalker said:
No one seems to believe me, but their opinions really didn't matter to me. I guess I'm just not going to be allowed to live that one down :o

Nope.
Not as long as 'Right Click/Save As' works.

P.S. School Girl Outfit

dreamwalker said:
Earn your marklars like everyone else! :p

everyone else has tens of thousands and I dont want to invite anyone from the bad place because I'm afraid they'll invite people I/we hate. :lol:

you should kill them! I hope my opinion matters, because I think you're :drool:

shockthemonkey said:
everyone else has tens of thousands and I dont want to invite anyone from the bad place because I'm afraid they'll invite people I/we hate. :lol:

I'm having the same problem.... there's a couple people I can think of inviting, but I know that they'd do the wrong thing and invite a couple others that are not well thought of.

BigDov said:
I'm having the same problem.... there's a couple people I can think of inviting, but I know that they'd do the wrong thing and invite a couple others that are not well thought of.

I'm running into the same issue.

shockthemonkey said:

I don't want to kill anyone, it isn't THAT important! :eek:

And I think your opinion matters, at least to me :)

dreamwalker said:
You're volunteering to be the murder victim?

:shifty:

No, I just know how hostile you get towards me in such a short time.

Zero to homicidal in 4 posts flat. :D

dreamwalker said:
I don't want to kill anyone, it isn't THAT important! :eek:

And I think your opinion matters, at least to me :)
you should be more violent.

:heart::heart::heart:

BigDov said:

The only people I can think of inviting wouldn't be from the bad place. Everybody that I would invite from there are already here.