geek jobs available...apply inside!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
a buddy of mine is looking for the following for his consulting company:

One of my clients is looking for a Graph Designer for a new Magazine Publication, they can be located anywhere in US (as long as they have a decent internet connection.) Experience in Mag and Ad Layout a plus. Pay commensurate with experience.

Also looking for an MCSA or MCSE in the Atlanta Area, around $32-$35K, at least two years 'in field' EXP, please.

b_sinning said:
What is the standard salary for MCSA or MCSE in the Atlanta Area?
I would think it would depend on the experience, but just a little poking around shows that its between 50 and 70 depending on the exact job function.

theacoustician said:
I would think it would depend on the experience, but just a little poking around shows that its between 50 and 70 depending on the exact job function.

if no one bites he'll have to adjust accordingly

why_ask_why said:
if no one bites he'll have to adjust accordingly
True. If he can get what he wants for that, all the more power to him. I'd just say for that price, he might want to be a bit more specific as to what he's looking for.

He'd probably be better off getting someone with tech knowledge that's hungry for work. Like someone right at of college that you can train rather than someone with a certification but already set in their ways some and wanting a lot more money.

SpangeMonkee said:
how much does the design position pay and how many hours are the looking for a week?

you're already fired :p

Pay commensurate with experience.

he said somewhere around 15-20 hours per/w @ ~$25 per/h when I talked to him lastnight...jizzypop from gm may have this one wrapped up already though unless you can come up with some extremely well done work to be reviewed online ASAP

we'd sacrifice our first-born if spange could get on at turner.

edit: i'd sacrifice my husband and make it look like an accident if he could get on at turner and get great benefits and health (and life) insurance.