Geek Horoscopes

Coqui said:
Doesn't look a day older than 16

:shifty:

Hah, I wish...on second thought, no I don't wish, overall I prefer my current age to being 16 :D

fly said:
That's her daughter, you ninny.

That would explain a lot, wouldn't it? :eek:

Coqui said:
Like mother like daughter?

Not really, she actually looks older than her age. She's 17, but last week someone guessed her age as 25. I think she felt a little insulted :(

BigDov said:
And since there was no return address on that box of cookies from xmas, I was unable to send you a birthday card :mad:

Hope your day was awesome tho :D

:heart:

I don't generally put return addresses on cookie packages, I have my reasons.

:shifty:

Anyway, thank you, it was a very *interesting* day :D

Nemo said:
I'm a snake :D

Same here :D

Snakes tend to be extravagant creatures and love beautiful clothes and possessions. Luckily, you have a stout financial mind so you are gifted at making your money go a long way.

Although the Chinese Snake is not as sly as the western stereotype, you do enjoy being party to a good bit of gossip and you are very skilful at eliciting people's secret confidences.

Snakes have a deep-rooted scepticism and jealousy and distrust can mar your relationships if you don't loosen the reins of control occasionally.

The most compatible match for a Snake is the stylish Rooster or the stalwart Ox.

Hmmmm, interesting assessment there, partly correct.

Nemo said:
I'm a snake :D

DW said:
Same here :D

Snakes tend to be extravagant creatures and love beautiful clothes and possessions. Luckily, you have a stout financial mind so you are gifted at making your money go a long way.

Although the Chinese Snake is not as sly as the western stereotype, you do enjoy being party to a good bit of gossip and you are very skilful at eliciting people's secret confidences.

Snakes have a deep-rooted scepticism and jealousy and distrust can mar your relationships if you don't loosen the reins of control occasionally.

The most compatible match for a Snake is the stylish Rooster or the stalwart Ox.

Hmmmm, interesting assessment there, partly correct.

How very fitting......... for the both of you..........

BigDov said:
How very fitting......... for the both of you..........

Hmmm, have we just been complimented...or insulted? :confused:

I'm taking it as a compliment, I like snakes :cool: Just don't provoke me to bite, you don't know whether I'm of a venomous species or not...

DW said:
Hmmm, have we just been complimented...or insulted? :confused:

I'm taking it as a compliment, I like snakes :cool: Just don't provoke me to bite, you don't know whether I'm of a venomous species or not...

:( complimented okay? There's little bits in there that I can see in both of you....... this is me shutting up now.

:eek:

Nemo said:
Well actually you can sometimes take an educated guess as to whether a species is venomous or constricting. ;)

Yes, I can, especially after hearing my son talk on and on about snakes, but can BigDov? :p

My son can give a pretty reasonable guess as to what species a particular snake is too. I've learned a LOT about snakes from him.

BigDov said:
:( complimented okay? There's little bits in there that I can see in both of you....... this is me shutting up now.

:eek:

Awwww, don't shut up, you're so much fun to pick on! :fly:

Anyway, I wouldn't bite you ;)