Gators vs. Buckeyes 41-14

What part did you eat and how the hell did they make it cause it shouldnt taste anything like sausage, lol

it was somewhere in the range of 15 years ago so I really don't remember the details beyond it tasting like sausage...I've heard others describe it that way and the only thing I can guesstimate is the difference being in the preparation

it was somewhere in the range of 15 years ago so I really don't remember the details beyond it tasting like sausage...I've heard others describe it that way and the only thing I can guesstimate is the difference being in the preparation

Yeah, or it could be different parts of meat, like duck tales or tale spin, beotch :fly:

My issue was the 4th and 1 where Chris Wells in my opinion clearly got the first down. Even if he didn't it should have at least warranted a measurement but the official flat out just called it a turnover on downs. Every replay they showed showed him moving beyond the line.

I said this was a bad call too....a few of my friends got pissy like I was rooting for the other team, but it really was a bull shit call.

And gator is good. Tastes like chewier chicken...where the hell were you eating this WAW??? :fly:

I said this was a bad call too....a few of my friends got pissy like I was rooting for the other team, but it really was a bull shit call.

And gator is good. Tastes like chewier chicken...where the hell were you eating this WAW??? :fly:

it was somewhere in FL...it's been so long that I really have no idea where it was though

on the td ohio st scored on the opening possession there was an obvious hold that sprung the play yet that stood

anywho, I think this shows once and for all that the SEC is almost pro football

Wasn't a hold it was almost an illegal block in the back though.

And if SEC is pro football, what's the Big10 since it was 3-1 against them this year?