Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
florida-gators.gif
>
osu_logo.gif

Coqui how do you feel about this?

Why would an amphibious animal with sharp teeth have anything to do with a seed from a tree?
:confused:

They won. Only one call I had issues with.

So....exactly how many teams do you root for, or do you just hate Ohio State?

I truly couldn't decide who to root for in this case, not a fan of either. Did you have issues with that second touchdown where he landed outside of the goal line and reached the ball over?

I truly couldn't decide who to root for in this case, not a fan of either. Did you have issues with that second touchdown where he landed outside of the goal line and reached the ball over?

My issue was the 4th and 1 where Chris Wells in my opinion clearly got the first down. Even if he didn't it should have at least warranted a measurement but the official flat out just called it a turnover on downs. Every replay they showed showed him moving beyond the line.

My issue was the 4th and 1 where Chris Wells in my opinion clearly got the first down. Even if he didn't it should have at least warranted a measurement but the official flat out just called it a turnover on downs. Every replay they showed showed him moving beyond the line.

That 3rd FL touchdown was bullshit too. I was rooting for OSU, mostly cause I was rooting for the Big 10. I was SHOCKED how blown out of the water they were. What in the hell happened?

That 3rd FL touchdown was bullshit too. I was rooting for OSU, mostly cause I was rooting for the Big 10. I was SHOCKED how blown out of the water they were. What in the hell happened?

Heisman Hex.

Smith wasn't his normal self and our offense never showed up. Even when he wasn't pressured Smith made some stupid decisions so I'm not putting it all on Florida's Defense.

Our defense showed up in the 2nd half only (held Florida to 1 touchdown)

Turnovers killed is though. That was the main thing.

Heisman Hex.

Smith wasn't his normal self and our offense never showed up. Even when he wasn't pressured Smith made some stupid decisions so I'm not putting it all on Florida's Defense.

Our defense showed up in the 2nd half only (held Florida to 1 touchdown)

Turnovers killed is though. That was the main thing.

Yeah, when you can rush/hurry/sack the QB with a four man rush, something is WRONG. Glad to see the defense at least turned it around. I only saw the first half and watched them pick apart the zones. I believe that one of the announcers said that OSU only plays zone. That seems retarded, but if true I think they have some playbooks to rewrite.

AND THIS WAS THE TEAM THAT BEAT MICHIGAN. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Yeah, when you can rush/hurry/sack the QB with a four man rush, something is WRONG. Glad to see the defense at least turned it around. I only saw the first half and watched them pick apart the zones. I believe that one of the announcers said that OSU only plays zone. That seems retarded, but if true I think they have some playbooks to rewrite.

AND THIS WAS THE TEAM THAT BEAT MICHIGAN. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Keep in mind one team only had a month layoff. The other had almost 2 months.

The Big 10 schedule needs to be moved up a week or two.

on the td ohio st scored on the opening possession there was an obvious hold that sprung the play yet that stood

anywho, I think this shows once and for all that the SEC is almost pro football

Why is everyone in Florida obsessed with the Gators?

I've seen an Alligator in real life. I'm not kidding.