Gasparilla 2009

BTW Flop, thanks for an amazing time. Thank the woman for me also.

So who won the 5$ foot long?

BTW Flop, thanks for an amazing time. Thank the woman for me also.

So who won the 5$ foot long?

Thank Scott for letting you come out and play. He's a real nice boyfriend for you even though he's a pirate.

mike.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah AWESOME PICS!!!!

Its funny cause I can remember them but as I scroll down they get foggier and foggier. Chick in the yellow was awesome although I dont remember having a slap fest with her.

i knew flop would pull through with pics. :lol: awesome!!
beerad, you're lookin' great!! mikey, i think you're at home with that blender. :hi2u: i love my UF mens!! :heart:

Yeah B, you look good. No shens.

Awww, ty!!

Brad got a nice offer to join a lady and her husband Saturday night...lol

This was so freakin funny. She grabs me and gives me a peck kiss to which I was like ummmm, ok I was going for a hug. Then she grabs me again and slides in like shes gonna make out with me so I pull back look over at her hubby "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE" hahaha. "No No, as long as she wants it, I am fine with it... what are you doing later". I dont remember exactly what was said but it freaked me out enough to run inside and hide :fly:

Floppy and I started drinking at ~9am Gas morning. Mikey and I finished drinking at ~5am the next morning. I slept through the dog dying last night.

Oh yeah, the dogs dead.

Floppy and I started drinking at ~9am Gas morning. Mikey and I finished drinking at ~5am the next morning. I slept through the dog dying last night.

Oh yeah, the dogs dead.

Seriously? Wow. We had a conversation about the dog, dunno if you remember.

Like 2-3am Sunday morning Brad took the cover off of his computer and I'm kneeling down checking it out and his room mate yells YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF NERDS.

WTF how did the dog die?

She had been getting sicker and sicker, he took her to the vet and the vet gave him a buncha pills. The vet said to give it 5 days, if she gets better than she will get better. She got much better the next day and then the following day she got sick again. He called the vet and the vet said he wasn't sure if she was going to make it when he saw her, then said to bring her in the morning. She convulsed and died last night.

She had been getting sicker and sicker, he took her to the vet and the vet gave him a buncha pills. The vet said to give it 5 days, if she gets better than she will get better. She got much better the next day and then the following day she got sick again. He called the vet and the vet said he wasn't sure if she was going to make it when he saw her, then said to bring her in the morning. She convulsed and died last night.

Why was she sick?