Gasparilla 2009

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
For everyone interested I will be having my annual Gasparilla party on 7Feb09. The plan is similar to last year. Starting drinking and doing Jello shots at 8am and then head down to the parade in the afternoon. For those who attended last year you know it's packed full of booze, ladies and gents (we had over 150 peeps and one man bear pig last year), and drunken fun. Let me know if you are interested and I'll pass the address on. BeeRad has already claimed the couch (last year he left my place drunk and ended up getting mugged).

http://www.gasparillapiratefest.com/

The night parade is the boring part. The big part in the invasion then the day parade. That's when all the crazy crowds are out and about.

I've never done a gasparilla but I totally want to.

Will I be the only idiot in attendence in pirate garb? I just can't see it being fun dressed otherwise.

Then again, I am really weird.

here are a few things from last year

We had Jello Shots (185 to be exact)
g10.jpg

and midgets

g6.jpg

car humping morons

g8.jpg

shopping carts

g7.jpg

and Mingles

g5.jpg

and nice crowds of drinkers

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

g2.jpg

g1.jpg

and someone trying to peek under kilts

g11.jpg

i'ma try flop. only thing that may be a snag is i got a real good friend who just bought a house like 2 houses off bayshore. he may have first dibs on the mingler.

if not, are we doin' full on music? in the morning? and obviously can't leave isht sittin in the courtyard whilst we go frolic.

and I think mrs. mixx prob has to work again, 9 to 2. we'll be a mess.. again.. by 2. :lol:

i'ma try flop. only thing that may be a snag is i got a real good friend who just bought a house like 2 houses off bayshore. he may have first dibs on the mingler.

if not, are we doin' full on music? in the morning? and obviously can't leave isht sittin in the courtyard whilst we go frolic.

and I think mrs. mixx prob has to work again, 9 to 2. we'll be a mess.. again.. by 2. :lol:

I'll check on the music and we were a mess by 11

Wow Floptical, that looks like hell on earth to me.

Get a bunch of Floridians together for some non stop all day drinkin starting early in the day is a giant bucket of win. It's like nothing you have ever experienced over there, I can guarantee you that.

Well, maybe a world cup soccer game, but without the excessive mortality of the attendant fan base.

Get a bunch of Floridians together for some non stop all day drinkin starting early in the day is a giant bucket of win. It's like nothing you have ever experienced over there, I can guarantee you that.

Well, maybe a world cup soccer game, but without the excessive mortality of the attendant fan base.

at least it won't be as hot as Flutag was