Garage Sale Nightmare

Where is the story about the old lady finding papers in a drawer?

Zig Zags to be exact - and not ours! She walked up to me (no shit she was in her 80s, Blue Blockers and all) and asked me if I knew where to fill said papers. I laughed and said no, but my neighbor might (and I pointed to the Crazy Nightmare Neighbor's House.)

got any stuff left to sell?
I am looking for old meat grinders or random board games.

Are you serious? We just had a garage sale at my Gram's house and there were 2 antique hand crank meat grinders there as well as an old scrabble game.

Last edited:
This story reminds me of the time I found Kimie's parent's stash of Nyquil and drank it all over a 23 minute period.

I'm not ashamed to tell you that her parents did not know whether to call the paramedics or the police when I was hanging from the ceiling fan, at full speed, yelling at the piano about how the time of revolution had come. Luckily Kimie was bright enough not to fall for my tricks when I asked her to bring my Glock and replica "Blade" movie sword to me as I complained and ranted loudly of a dragon entering the house whose aim was to kill me and spread communism into my blood!

This story reminds me of the time I found Kimie's parent's stash of Nyquil and drank it all over a 23 minute period.

I'm not ashamed to tell you that her parents did not know whether to call the paramedics or the police when I was hanging from the ceiling fan, at full speed, yelling at the piano about how the time of revolution had come. Luckily Kimie was bright enough not to fall for my tricks when I asked her to bring my Glock and replica "Blade" movie sword to me as I complained and ranted loudly of a dragon entering the house whose aim was to kill me and spread communism into my blood!

Hmmm, true story? I can pisture this you know. ;)

Thorn you're BACK! I was wondering if maybe you went into labor!!! :heart:

How soon till the little one comes?

get down on your knees and pray for eight weeks to pass, PLEASE. :D it's the end of april, but starting next week i have to go in TWICE A WEEK for some routine testing. BLAH. this kid is so huge and so active i swear i could pull him out and he'd be crawling. and yes, i do think it's a boy. :fly:

how are you besides the garage sale nightmare? you don't realize how much work is involved until you do it for the first time. i don't know if they're worth it or not. but next time i'm adding liquor. :D