Gaming Mouse?

S

smileynev

Any recommendations on a good and easy to use gaming mouse. I'm thinking about getting one for my bro in law and father in law.

Imo you don't need any kind of special mouse to play games. Just an optical mouse with a mouse wheel. :)
The ones that have 500 different buttons for every finger are annoying as hell if you ask me..

theacoustician said:
And yet, you want to buy them a gaming mouse ... :confused:
Yeah, but it doesn't need to look like a gun or the starship enterprise or anything.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I want one that looks like Claudia Black
I want a pillow that looks like her
And a Loufa
And a doll
And a Twinkie holder.

I use my trusty MX1000 for everything......... the last "real" gaming mouse I had was the 2000dpi Razer Boomslang. Sold that on ebay for a fortune when they quit making them too :D

BigDov said:
I use my trusty MX1000 for everything......... the last "real" gaming mouse I had was the 2000dpi Razer Boomslang. Sold that on ebay for a fortune when they quit making them too :D

Are they worth anything?
I still have mine in the tin and everything.
Its the 1000dpi one tho, I think.

I Poo On U said:
Are they worth anything?
I still have mine in the tin and everything.
Its the 1000dpi one tho, I think.

Now that they're making the optical stuff, who knows?? :confused: I'm sure there's someone out there that would still like one.

theacoustician said:
Then get them an MX1000
I want to stick with wired. They'd lose a wireless mouse. Plus I want to get each of them something else besides the mouse.

Pancake Wagon said:
I want to stick with wired. They'd lose a wireless mouse. Plus I want to get each of them something else besides the mouse.
So they can't keep track of a wireless mouse? Wouldn't that make them more retarded than even you?

theacoustician said:
So they can't keep track of a wireless mouse? Wouldn't that make them more retarded than even you?
Wired > Wireless. And yeah, it more then likely would get lost sooner or later.