Gaming Mouse?

I've got an MX700 and love it. I don't know how you could lose a wireless mouse, unless you're one of those people who loses their keys all the time.

Just get a cheap optical mouse.

Oh, and AVOID WIRELESS LIKE THE PLAGUE!

elpmis said:
the razor boomslang was super sweet
and by sweet we mean totally awesome
ive used a 1000 for a couple years now, using it right now

FUL1_F8GDPC001.jpg

Nostromo n30 Game Mouse

&

FUL1_F8GFPC100.jpg

Nostromo SpeedPad n52

I have the previous version of the speed pad. Been toying with the idea of using it for WoW, but I can't get myself to commit the time to programming the keys when I can just strat up the game and play with my keyboard. I did use it alot for CS, and it worked great once I memorized my key placement.

bast_imret said:
I have the previous version of the speed pad. Been toying with the idea of using it for WoW, but I can't get myself to commit the time to programming the keys when I can just strat up the game and play with my keyboard. I did use it alot for CS, and it worked great once I memorized my key placement.

Yeah, there's a lot of ups and downs to those things, but once you're set up and remember what's what, they're actually pretty damn cool. At least I think so.

bast_imret said:

Yeah I have the n50 and its great in WoW.. Epspecially if you get all the shift keys kickin'..

in my opinion, the MS Intellimouse 3.0 is still the height of gaming mice that are actually gaming mice and not moving pieces of keyboard.

closely behind would be the MX500; i just got ahold of this a few weeks ago, and i'm impressed. the outside edge isn't as good as the 3.0, but it's very solid and has a better mousewheel.