Gaming Mouse?

S

smileynev

Any recommendations on a good and easy to use gaming mouse. I'm thinking about getting one for my bro in law and father in law.

G

Grunt

Imo you don't need any kind of special mouse to play games. Just an optical mouse with a mouse wheel. :)
The ones that have 500 different buttons for every finger are annoying as hell if you ask me..

S

smileynev

theacoustician said:
And yet, you want to buy them a gaming mouse ... :confused:
Yeah, but it doesn't need to look like a gun or the starship enterprise or anything.

S

smileynev

ChikkenNoodul said:
I want one that looks like Claudia Black
I want a pillow that looks like her
And a Loufa
And a doll
And a Twinkie holder.

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
I use my trusty MX1000 for everything......... the last "real" gaming mouse I had was the 2000dpi Razer Boomslang. Sold that on ebay for a fortune when they quit making them too :D

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
BigDov said:
I use my trusty MX1000 for everything......... the last "real" gaming mouse I had was the 2000dpi Razer Boomslang. Sold that on ebay for a fortune when they quit making them too :D

Are they worth anything?
I still have mine in the tin and everything.
Its the 1000dpi one tho, I think.

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
I Poo On U said:
Are they worth anything?
I still have mine in the tin and everything.
Its the 1000dpi one tho, I think.
Now that they're making the optical stuff, who knows?? :confused: I'm sure there's someone out there that would still like one.

S

smileynev

theacoustician said:
Then get them an MX1000
I want to stick with wired. They'd lose a wireless mouse. Plus I want to get each of them something else besides the mouse.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Pancake Wagon said:
I want to stick with wired. They'd lose a wireless mouse. Plus I want to get each of them something else besides the mouse.
So they can't keep track of a wireless mouse? Wouldn't that make them more retarded than even you?

S

smileynev

theacoustician said:
So they can't keep track of a wireless mouse? Wouldn't that make them more retarded than even you?
Wired > Wireless. And yeah, it more then likely would get lost sooner or later.