Ontopic Games Thread of love

new halo feels gooooooood. Feels just like Halo should. Funny, I havent played much since Halo1 on the xbox in like 2002 or 3 and im still the best with the weapons I was good with back then. Played one CTF map, and scored 3 of the 5 flags.

Man, Halo brings back good memories.

I'm annoyed at Jason (not rly genuinely annoyed) because he just got a bunch of xbone games and I started playing & enjoying Far Cry 5 but I had finally figured out a system for getting to play video games where I wait until everybody goes to sleep at night, set up the babycam, and then fuck around one room over on my PC/on Steam bc I can set up my phone to display the babycam feed where I can see it in my periphery while I game, but the xbone is all the way down in the basement and there's no way to set up my phone to display in my periphery so idk when I'll actually get to play this one again :lol::(

so @fly apparently 2042 is a giant shitshow eh :/

Thats sucks, the trailer was amazing.
It really isn't. Its a TON of fun. It's just the internet being the internet. Terrible ratings on Steam, yet something like the second most game played ever.

Are there bugs? Absolutely. And some pretty big ones.
Is it a blast? Abso-fucking-lutely.

I'm annoyed at Jason (not rly genuinely annoyed) because he just got a bunch of xbone games and I started playing & enjoying Far Cry 5 but I had finally figured out a system for getting to play video games where I wait until everybody goes to sleep at night, set up the babycam, and then fuck around one room over on my PC/on Steam bc I can set up my phone to display the babycam feed where I can see it in my periphery while I game, but the xbone is all the way down in the basement and there's no way to set up my phone to display in my periphery so idk when I'll actually get to play this one again :lol::(
Are wifi baby monitors expensive? Hell, you can get a Wyze cam for $35. If you're uncomfortable with an IoT camera in your house, leave it unplugged until you want to use it.

Amazon product ASIN B08R59YH7W

• Gravy
Reactions: august