Ontopic Games Thread of love

I'm a bit of a bitch for a cut scene. It seems women gamers seem to universally love it so there must be something to it. I'm usually playing some Japanese game with thousands of pages of dialogue.
I don't mind dialogue, I'm in love with Tides of Numenaria as of late, but if a game is going to force me to sit idle and watch for more than a few seconds I get bored af.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
I don't mind dialogue, I'm in love with Tides of Numenaria as of late, but if a game is going to force me to sit idle and watch for more than a few seconds I get bored af.
I'm deep into the legend of heroes saga. 100 hour plus JRPGs that have a tied together world and lore. Currently wrapping up part 4 of one saga and the second part of another just got a fan translation so it's localised for playing. Do recommend the entire series if you want to waste your life on epic JRPGs with the most dialogue ever.

Tempting but damn that game is a time sink. I like to watch hJune play Rust because I know I'd never get to his level of awesome.
Oh hell yeah. This game is by far the worst time sink of any PC game ive ever played.

If you lile watching Rust streamers, you should check out a guy i know called impheetus. He's a Canadian variety streamer who predominately streams Rust. Really good quality stream.

And also check out spoonkid, if you like guys that dont take themselves too seriously.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Honestly. You guys should start a UF Rust server and only allow people from here. That would be good for learning, without chads fucking everything up.

Could probably run one for less than $20/month.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and Domon
Joe agrees. The controls are maddening. The graphics are unremarkable. The intro is tedious and awful.

I wanted to like a new game but it's just shit.

brb calling all our rockstar friends to cuss them out (j/k)

You must have played a different game than I did
I finished the story to completion and enjoyed the hell out of it

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
You must have played a different game than I did
I finished the story to completion and enjoyed the hell out of it
Why I thought it was an interesting viewpoint. I've literally heard none of that from anyone that's played it. It does have a little bit of a circle jerk deal going on throughout the internet, so maybe those voices just got drowned out.