Ontopic Games Thread of love

Well, that's a fitting announcement trailer to the game.
@Domon, just in case you didn't see.

I never actually got very far in the first one. I explored the intro planet to death, and then decided to go straight to Monarch got my ass kicked like 17 times, and lost interest :p

Granted... thats on me, for going to the place they told me not to go immediately.

I never actually got very far in the first one. I explored the intro planet to death, and then decided to go straight to Monarch got my ass kicked like 17 times, and lost interest :p

Granted... thats on me, for going to the place they told me not to go immediately.
Man, you messed up.
It is one of the very few games that I have completed more than once. Hell, I think that technically I've only completed Fallout 3 or NV once each.

Man, you messed up.
It is one of the very few games that I have completed more than once. Hell, I think that technically I've only completed Fallout 3 or NV once each.
I agree. That game was fucking awesome.

Even though I only played it once. And their annoying requirement to have an early save before being able to play DLC.

I'm thinking of getting the witcher 3. Like a decade late I know but i still hear such good things and I'll have finished my cold steel game soon, at 120 hours and probably have 20 left.
I really wanted to like it, but I didn't have the patience to keep playing after over an hour of cut scenes. 😔

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I'm a bit of a bitch for a cut scene. It seems women gamers seem to universally love it so there must be something to it. I'm usually playing some Japanese game with thousands of pages of dialogue.
Cut scene's are like "thinking person" music. DIfferent type of brain activity than "here's your shit, now go!" More relational . . something, something, men . . .asking for directions . . something . .