Ontopic Games Thread of love

Yeah I tried Borderlands. Hated it. I play games other than shooters. RTS games, RPG games. etc. All of them are better online against other players. I do find some games to be fun to play offline against the computer AI. Only playing offline by yourself you are missing out.
Missing out on what? I game to distract myself and be on my own, why in the fuck would I want to interact with random people, most of whom are likely to be cunts to me? Nah.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Missing out on what? I game to distract myself and be on my own, why in the fuck would I want to interact with random people, most of whom are likely to be cunts to me? Nah.
Why are apart of this convo then if your like this?

Fornite is a kids game.
Warzone is alright, and your right, it's waaaaay better playing with friends than by yourself. The problem with extremely popular shooters is the cheaters. Now cheaters in shooter like Counter Strike are a problem, but you can move around to different servers to avoid them or server admins can deal with them. In battle royal shooters like Warzone, you have no admins, and you can't move servers. So cheaters impact the game in Battle Royal shooters much more. And don't get me started on cheaters on MOBA games, ugh!
And here is where console really excels. MUCH MUCH MUCH less cheating.

It's not but I don't see how that matters. I play lego games too because I enjoy them. You've got to be really stupid to discard a game because you're afraid someone well mistake you for a child.
You have to be extremely retarded if you think I won't play a game due to being afraid someone will mistake me for a child. That doesn't even make sense. Like who would even think that? Who would even see me playing it? Jesus dude.

And Fortnite is a kids game. Nothing wrong with that. Kids need games made for them.

You have to be extremely retarded if you think I won't play a game due to being afraid someone will mistake me for a child. That doesn't even make sense. Like who would even think that? Who would even see me playing it? Jesus dude.

And Fortnite is a kids game. Nothing wrong with that. Kids need games made for them.
Oooh tayy

Played a little bit of Jedi Fallen Order last night for the first time.

That is the best looking game ive ever seen, its like a live cinematic. And it runs like a dream on my "older" 1070 on ultra everything.

I can always do with more star wars stories. Im getting used to the combat, but honestly might just play it on easy for the story

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
Played a little bit of Jedi Fallen Order last night for the first time.

That is the best looking game ive ever seen, its like a live cinematic. And it runs like a dream on my "older" 1070 on ultra everything.

I can always do with more star wars stories. Im getting used to the combat, but honestly might just play it on easy for the story
played it on the ps4
great game

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon