Ontopic Games Thread of love

The only FPS I play is Borderlands and I never pkay online so it's fine for a console. I go between whatever's the cheapest platform whether it's console or steam, seems pretty prudent to me.
Some controls can be cumbersome without KB/M, but its workable. FPS on console fucking sucks.

I've never felt anything is missing or that anything would benefit from extra players. I like the quests and game design for single player.
Playing online is like turning the difficulty level up to 11. Also some games only work when playing online. For example, survival games only work when playing online with a large pop. Shooters are another one that doesn't work when you don't have other players.

Playing online is like turning the difficulty level up to 11. Also some games only work when playing online. For example, survival games only work when playing online with a large pop. Shooters are another one that doesn't work when you don't have other players.
Borderlands isn't an example of that seeing as it works fine just doing the storyline on your own. I guess the reason I don't play any other FPS is because it's boring to play online shooting people, it doesn't appeal to me :iono:

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Borderlands isn't an example of that seeing as it works fine just doing the storyline on your own. I guess the reason I don't play any other FPS is because it's boring to play online shooting people, it doesn't appeal to me :iono:
NO, YOU CAN'T ENJOY IT BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT.

Wait, fuck it. Just play how you like and don't bother justifying yourself.

Look nerds I generally just play underrated 100 hour JRPGs with questionable tropes so you can posture about how uber gamers you are but we all know niche shit is where it's at, and you don't need a high spec PC to play low res pixelated epic adventures

:bast:
I just abandoned an "Ultra-violence" Doom Eternal save for a lower difficulty because I wasn't enjoying having to re-do the same arena over and over again because I kept dying.

I found Warzone and Fortnite boring, but had a lot of fun when I played with some buddies with a mic. When I play alone I like a story though.

Yeah I tried Borderlands. Hated it. I play games other than shooters. RTS games, RPG games. etc. All of them are better online against other players. I do find some games to be fun to play offline against the computer AI. Only playing offline by yourself you are missing out.

I found Warzone and Fortnite boring, but had a lot of fun when I played with some buddies with a mic. When I play alone I like a story though.
Fornite is a kids game.
Warzone is alright, and your right, it's waaaaay better playing with friends than by yourself. The problem with extremely popular shooters is the cheaters. Now cheaters in shooter like Counter Strike are a problem, but you can move around to different servers to avoid them or server admins can deal with them. In battle royal shooters like Warzone, you have no admins, and you can't move servers. So cheaters impact the game in Battle Royal shooters much more. And don't get me started on cheaters on MOBA games, ugh!