Ontopic Games Thread of love

Tried that with a 1" bit. I probably needed a better bit though because the damn thing kept catching and nearly breaking my damn wrists.
If you're using a 2-speed drill, set it to low speed. The high speed is what usually catches and breaks your wrists, the low-speed torques on through.

I wanna know because we had a tree removed and I was too cheap to have it ground down. I put the stump rot shit on it, waited like a year, and tried to burn it. Fail.

as noted, drill that fucker full of holes with a 1-2 inch bit, with a mains powered drill with a side handle.

I like PubG and those variants. But I can't memorize 100s of guns, accessories, etc to know what goes with what in .5 seconds. So I get killed easily by taking too much time picking up shit or deciding what to keep and what to toss.

I like PubG and those variants. But I can't memorize 100s of guns, accessories, etc to know what goes with what in .5 seconds. So I get killed easily by taking too much time picking up shit or deciding what to keep and what to toss.
I still don't know what exactly all the grips do, but its still fun. ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh