Ontopic Games Thread of love

FB_IMG_1589637281589.jpgFB_IMG_1589637292288.jpgFB_IMG_1589637299101.jpg

I have been having fun with Animal Crossing. it's been nice to pretend to be social with pals/visit their islands, and you only need to grind if you want to, you can just have fun chilling with homies if you want.

• Love
Reactions: august
Out of stock everywhere unless you want to overpay like an idiot.
I got it for regular price via Costco online. I also got it for regular price but bundled with a controller & a Nintendo store credit from GameStop (the GameStop order was indefinitely delayed so I did Costco but then couldn't cancel the GS order bc I checked out as a guest, so I sold it to DJFM when it finally arrived 2 months later)

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
I wanna know because we had a tree removed and I was too cheap to have it ground down. I put the stump rot shit on it, waited like a year, and tried to burn it. Fail.
12" long 2" wide spade/auger bit. Every day go out and drill another hole down as far as you can. When you're done, build a fire over it. What's left will rot away easily enough

12" long 2" wide spade/auger bit. Every day go out and drill another hole down as far as you can. When you're done, build a fire over it. What's left will rot away easily enough
Tried that with a 1" bit. I probably needed a better bit though because the damn thing kept catching and nearly breaking my damn wrists.