Ontopic Games Thread of love

Played animal crossing from 8am til 3pm. My island is spotless and I have enough supplies to do some casuak daily tasks after working hours this week until its the weekend again.
I really did not expect to be having this much FOMO over this game, but all my buds are playing and it's driving me nuts :lol::(

You need to get it. Its one of thr few things bringing joy to me right now tbh.
I have pocket camp on my phone for now, but everywhere is sold out of the switch, you can only find it for bonkers prices that are like double what it retails for

I have pocket camp on my phone for now, but everywhere is sold out of the switch, you can only find it for bonkers prices that are like double what it retails for
I wanted to pick up Ring Fit Adventure when the quarantine was starting up. Sold out everywhere, at least 2x the price anywhere its actually for sale

• Sad
Reactions: august
Thats crazy. Isnt it on the nintendo store or something? I vaguely heard Joe mentioning Nintendo doing a 60% discount coming up on everything, or sk,something I wasn't quite taking in what he said but that might help.

Thats crazy. Isnt it on the nintendo store or something? I vaguely heard Joe mentioning Nintendo doing a 60% discount coming up on everything, or sk,something I wasn't quite taking in what he said but that might help.
There is currently a 50% off sale on a lot of stuff. Not sure what is eligible though

theres always stardew valley on steam

I don't have a computer that isn't my work computer. I do have an xbone, but I like the idea of having something that can be portable or co-op, which is also deterring me from getting the lite

the nintendo site links you to retailers (best buy, gamestop, etc) who are sold out