Ontopic Games Thread of love

I realized today after turning Red Dead one on that open world games tend to lose their value after the first play through. It would be great if I could skip the horse ride across the map for every mission when I felt like it and skip missions I generally don't enjoy, like racing missions on a game that I bought so I could shoot people.

I was having fun with Boaderlands 3 (shoot anything that moves style game) but I didn't feel like playing through it twice to get the higher level gear.
Now I've just been playing skyrim again.
I'm married to Lydia and we've built 3 houses.
I'm gonna go outside.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I've stopped having time to play Borderlands 3 at about Level 40, will pick up again a bit over Christmas. Have a lot of hours in Trails of Cold Steel 3 to finish off and I'm getting the new Pokemon on switch for Christmas. Joe's getting the new Zelda on switch for Christmas. I've read good things about the switch version of Dragon Quest and the demo is 10 hours long so I'll check that out sometime.

I've stopped having time to play Borderlands 3 at about Level 40, will pick up again a bit over Christmas. Have a lot of hours in Trails of Cold Steel 3 to finish off and I'm getting the new Pokemon on switch for Christmas. Joe's getting the new Zelda on switch for Christmas. I've read good things about the switch version of Dragon Quest and the demo is 10 hours long so I'll check that out sometime.

we're in the mid 30s and also ran outta time :( tis a shame. I want to play more.

Jesus.
Bethesda's latest fuckup allows malicious players to steal the inventory of other players, to the point that the victim's PipBoy can be taken. If this happens the victim doesn't even have a UI.

• Gravy
Have I told you fine folks about my plans to purchase PS Now for a year? Seems worth it for someone like me who needs to catch up on early PS4 content.

Way back when, Socom was plagued by cheaters and zipper did next to nothing to stop it. Maybe they couldn't.
But now its worse. Being robbed of content you actually paid for. I mean besides the base game. I'm really going to think twice before I give them (Bethesda) anymore of my money.

• Gravy