Ontopic Games Thread of love

I only tried one of those survival games once and didn't really 'get' it. That was a long time ago. Not even sure if they have any of em on xbox these days.

I only tried one of those survival games once and didn't really 'get' it. That was a long time ago. Not even sure if they have any of em on xbox these days.
Scum can be played many different ways. You can play as a primitive hunter with a bow or spear, or modern hunter with a rifle. You can play solo or with others. You can try to survive as long as possible or go to war with others. I'm currently playing in a group that has taken over a military base, and everyday we defend against solo players and groups coming in. We also go roaming in cars to kill anyone we come across.

The realism in regards to the shooting is top notch. I also like how when you die you respawn with nothing and either have to get to your gear or if you lose it you have to regear from scratch. This makes for some of the best fps pvp I've ever seen.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Ape and I played maybe an hour or to of DayZ, but it's kinda like what you mention. I can *kinda* see the allure from how you describe it, but it seems more Sims than FPS. I'm way too casual for something like that these days. :hs:

apparently the world war Z game is actually really solid, and is much like what Left 4 dead 3 might be like.

Ape and I played maybe an hour or to of DayZ, but it's kinda like what you mention. I can *kinda* see the allure from how you describe it, but it seems more Sims than FPS. I'm way too casual for something like that these days. :hs:
Scum is the casual friendly version of D
ay Z. Day Z sucks in comparison to Scum.

It's only $20, and worth a look.