Ontopic Games Thread of love

Well that's annoying. @fly's thing didn't work to automatically preview it.
u0vb9ghz51p91.jpg

73uex4n061p91.jpg

ajz52xey51p91.jpg

Gamepass is kickin right now
Deathloop (havent started it, supposed to be really good)
Assassins Creed Odyssey (not started yet, one of the better AC games, allegedly)
Hardspace ShipBreaker - Been playing this one, kind of a weird puzzle/physics game. Breaking apart a space ship in zerog is harder than it sounds. Pretty cool so far

@Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski didnt you say joe was working on the texas chainsaw game?
I saw its coming to xbox gamepass next year
Hopefully theres an achievement to find hidden dicks in the game
Yeah he worked on it a bit but is on another project now I think. I went in a few months ago to do some feedback testing on a level but I had to sign an NDA so cant speak to it. Looks good though.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Yeah he worked on it a bit but is on another project now I think. I went in a few months ago to do some feedback testing on a level but I had to sign an NDA so cant speak to it. Looks good though.
Does this mean the whole project is NDA?

Any chance he knows anyone that works at DICE? Or has heard any inside baseball about them? I'm wondering how beat up those poor folks are.

Been replaying RDR2
Great game, but Im nearing Arthurs end and that makes me sad
But transitioning to John and getting to gun down Micah is satisfying

The Callisto Project comes out soon, may give that a whirl , well see

Does this mean the whole project is NDA?

Any chance he knows anyone that works at DICE? Or has heard any inside baseball about them? I'm wondering how beat up those poor folks are.
Anything not on a media release for games is under NDA. Its like an unofficial MI5 :lol:

I can see dice has HQ in Sweden, not sure he knows anyone currently in Sweden and he's in Japan at the moment but if we facetime I'll ask if he's heard any goss from anyone who used to work there. Games people tend to be pretty tight lipped though tbh.

RDR2 needs to be on Gamepass. I never got to play it.

Deathloop has been really fucking fun though.
Joe did RDR2 as well. We got it recently and I hate it. The intro is god awful. Which Joe said in development and nobody listened.

Also our friend did music for Deathloop and got a Grammy nomination for it which is super rad.

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and Domon
Funny that you made a TF2 post. I played Overwatch (2) last night for the first time. It's basically a modern TF2 and was pretty fun.

F2P as well.

isnt also ridiculously pay to win? I played a buncha Overwatch 1, which was solid