Ontopic Games Thread of love

Played more last night
Definitely a fuckin hard game
Saw the giant fucker up on the cliff that killed @Domon and stayed away from it
Now Im just sort of lingering around in the starter area to get used to the combat and other mechanics
I picked the samurai character since it has sword and bow skills but I may start over again and pick a different one, dunno yet
he doesnt look like he'd jump down and eat your ass right?

• Haha
Reactions: august
I’m at the point in my current Fallout 4 run that I can take out a Behemoth with 3 or 4 shots from my sniper rifle without VATS.

Boss my ass.
I remember in New Vegas theres a sniper rifle in a locked case somewhere that you had to have 75 or 90 lockpick skill to open
Once you had it tho that mother fucker would kill everything

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
I dont know how the AI works, but i think it might be because I stared at him for a while. Like theyve programmed them to get aggressive if you look at them too long

I remember in New Vegas theres a sniper rifle in a locked case somewhere that you had to have 75 or 90 lockpick skill to open
Once you had it tho that mother fucker would kill everything
Gobi Desert Rifle? 100 lockpick skill. I always preferred the Anti-Matter Rifles myself. Never a need for a second shot

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
So WW is....weird. In a good way, I guess.
Set up like a typical iso type RPG, but you can freely move the camera all around and in/out which I liked
I like the art style of the game
Combat stuff is gonna take some getting used to, I thought it was turn-based but it is not. Real time duck-cover shit
Only played an hour and a half or so.