Ontopic Games Thread of love

because I honestly dont play anymore. I dont have time. So if i wanna try something, thats the path.

If Demos still existed, id have just downloaded the demo

I own pretty much every other game ive played either through steam sales or free epic giveaways though

• Sad
Reactions: fly
because I honestly dont play anymore. I dont have time. So if i wanna try something, thats the path.

If Demos still existed, id have just downloaded the demo

I own pretty much every other game ive played either through steam sales or free epic giveaways though
If you don't play that much anymore show a modicum of decorum and wait till the games are on sale before buying.

Quit being a shitass

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Played more last night
Definitely a fuckin hard game
Saw the giant fucker up on the cliff that killed @Domon and stayed away from it
Now Im just sort of lingering around in the starter area to get used to the combat and other mechanics
I picked the samurai character since it has sword and bow skills but I may start over again and pick a different one, dunno yet

Played more last night
Now Im just sort of lingering around in the starter area to get used to the combat and other mechanics
I picked the samurai character since it has sword and bow skills but I may start over again and pick a different one, dunno yet
pick the wretch

Played more last night
it seems like magic characters are actually really powerful in this game, as opposed to most games where they suck for the first bit.

I dont mind the challenge. Games like Borderlands build up boss fights like it'll be impossible. Then the guy dies in 3 shots.