Ontopic Games Thread of love

The show After Life is so British that not only can @APRIL not understand it, but we have to use context clues to find out what about 25% of the words mean. :lol:
I've been rewatching Misfits again, and when Rudy shows up at first it always takes me a bit before I can understand everything he says right away, but after an episode or two I'm good to go. it's apparently a very Lancashire accent, and the actor who plays him (Joe Gilgun) is from there, but it's not quite as strong in interviews and I'm not sure how much of it is playing it up for the character or playing it down for interviews (probably maybe a bit of both)

Microsoft now owns activision
Whats that gonna bring to gamepass? world of warcraft? anything worth playing?
WoW basically cant survive without the subscription model. My friend told me about this a few days ago. I figure it's the last nail in the coffin for Warcraft, on the decline for almost 10 years but still sorta challenging at times. Mists was probably the last expansion that even required a significant time investment.

damn have to go to page 5 to see BF2042
Yerp, both 5 and 1 are ahead of it. Bandwagoning is really a thing, as the game is still hella fun. I am still angry at what EA made Dice do, but they made a great fucking game for essentially 12 months worth of work.