Ontopic Games Thread of love

So, it looks like Fallout 76 is finally implementing private servers (kinda, I think.) From what I remember there seemed to be some interest back when the game was coming out, but before it was found to be a shitshow if we could play on a private server. Now the game seems to be straightened out somewhat.

Does anyone have any interest in starting a private server once Fallout Worlds comes out?

So, it looks like Fallout 76 is finally implementing private servers (kinda, I think.) From what I remember there seemed to be some interest back when the game was coming out, but before it was found to be a shitshow if we could play on a private server. Now the game seems to be straightened out somewhat.

Does anyone have any interest in starting a private server once Fallout Worlds comes out?

They still chargin monthly for that dumpster fire?

Nice! I'm terrible and only solo dinnered once, because Ape and I were drunk and teaming. Then I killed her, like a real man.
lmao!

I normally get a dinner once a night, but if it's late I tend to just fuck around doing jumps in the cars and whatnot.