Ontopic Games Thread of love

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Glad you got it fixed.
They're working through bugs at a great clip so far. I couldn't use my second monitor when I first ran it, after the second update I could. No doubt they'll fix it.

In other news, I love how vertical this game is. You can't quite parkour all over the damn place, but you can get a lot of places most games won't let you.

Yeah I just met him too.
I feel like it's just a gross character so far tbh, just a bunch of faux risky sexism and bravado. Feel kind of like Keanu wasted himself being part of it.
Having spent some time with Mr Silverhand, I am coming around to looking forward to his interactions. In addition to the quest related stuff, his "organic" interactions that involve him commenting on what you find while wandering are great. Really breaks up the game

Having spent some time with Mr Silverhand, I am coming around to looking forward to his interactions. In addition to the quest related stuff, his "organic" interactions that involve him commenting on what you find while wandering are great. Really breaks up the game

ha yeah he just sort of shows up and complains about things

Made the mistake of not unsubscribing from r/cyberpunk. Saw a lot of bitching about broken things, didn't pay it any mind until I had one encounter.

Came across a NCPD side mission, bunch Maelstromers had cornered a cop car and were gonna kill the cops. I engage, they kill the cops, in the ensuing firefight I shove a shotgun in the face of one of the Maelstromer's and one or two pellets accidentally hit the cop car.
Then I have a warrant out for my arrest.

On the one hand, WTF. On the other hand, I don't expect much more from cops, soooo....

• Haha
Reactions: Valve1138