Ontopic Games Thread of love

Bought Rainbow 6: Siege the other day. Entered the newcomers queue and promptly got killed 81 times in a row without even seeing my attacker.

Went back to the single player training tutorials, and got my ass stomped by the AI too. Taking me 3-5 times to get through each training situation.

I kinda like it, its like rainbow6 of old where combat is actually deadly. You get shot, you're done.

Bought Rainbow 6: Siege the other day. Entered the newcomers queue and promptly got killed 81 times in a row without even seeing my attacker.

Went back to the single player training tutorials, and got my ass stomped by the AI too. Taking me 3-5 times to get through each training situation.

I kinda like it, its like rainbow6 of old where combat is actually deadly. You get shot, you're done.
You'd like Escape From Tarkov then. Widely know as one of the more realistic shooters out there.

Okay so what the fuck are square enix doing? Just played the demo for the remake of FF7 and theyve totally fucked the battle system and made it a complete modern overhual, ruining everything that is holy about that amazing game. And to add insult to injury theyre supposedly releasing the game in 5 parts, each the full price of one game, trying to scalp nostalgic nerds for like £250. Well they can get to fuck. Ill just be replaying the original on repeat instead.

Also demo for Dragonquest on Switch is sweet AF.

Okay so what the fuck are square enix doing? Just played the demo for the remake of FF7 and theyve totally fucked the battle system and made it a complete modern overhual, ruining everything that is holy about that amazing game. And to add insult to injury theyre supposedly releasing the game in 5 parts, each the full price of one game, trying to scalp nostalgic nerds for like £250. Well they can get to fuck. Ill just be replaying the original on repeat instead.

Also demo for Dragonquest on Switch is sweet AF.

• Sad
Reactions: Jehannum