Ontopic Games Thread of love

So, Breath of the Wind is kinda fucking with my head.

It's been years, possibly decades, since I have played an open world game that doesn't have the player level up.

I have to keep stopping myself from just charging to the castle to try and defeat Ganon in my weak ass armor and crappy weapons.

Cant reme,ber if this is the thread for board games but we just got Colt Express and Scotland Yard; fucking way good party games @fly and @APRIL you'd love playing them :)
Haven't even heard of them. Will check out!

Have you played Charterstone? If not, check it out. @Domon you and @peanut might like it too, as it's great for two players.

edit: Looks like Scotland Yard is a social deduction game. Donner Dinner Party is another fantastic one.

I really should unsubscribe from r/fo76 but it's like watching a red light after a bridge covered in black ice. Just when things settle down something else comes up.

Bethesda released a new patch, 5th I think. It fucking rolled the game back to a state before the 4th patch.

Just... how?

One of many threads.

Bought my son a Switch. Bought Zelda on it. Haven't seen it since. Like legit between work and him using it I've barely touched it. Fucking thing sucks.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly