Ontopic Games Thread of love

Rumor is that it will be a remastered version of FO3, but the colors don't really match any of the various Fallout color palettes.

And for anyone talking about a new game...
Oh, so they're going to give it to Skyrim treatment, will make 17 additions thatll run on anything including your toaster

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Oh, so they're going to give it to Skyrim treatment, will make 17 additions thatll run on anything including your toaster

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

I hope not. I'm over the million different releases of the same content with just the slightest modification or enhanced platform coverage. Bethesda is a better company than this.

For all your video games discussions.

Wow, Wolfenstien. Demo copy came on a floppy with my first PC with a color graphics card. Related: Spear of Destiny - co-worker wanted to kill me after I "accidentally" finished the finale level. He was stuck there for weeks - we'd leave at end of day like, "bye Kev. BYE KEV!.
Finally . . . .
"So how do you beat it Eddie?"
"Well {leaning over desk and laying hands to keyboard".
tick
tick
tick

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER, YOU FINISHED MY GAME!!!!!!!! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU ASSHOLE. .. ,.,. . . . . . . . . . . . "
Not often you get to make an attorney explode like that. :):eek:

GUTEN TAG!!

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
cousin-its-your-cousin-another-settlement-wants-to-go-bowling-18192732.png

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and wetwillie
I'm already in line.
People are guessing what it is.
Some are saying an online vault building/ management game instead of an RPG/ Shooter.

Who knows. I'll wait for official word.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I'm already in line.
People are guessing what it is.
Some are saying an online vault building/ management game instead of an RPG/ Shooter.

Who knows. I'll wait for official word.

if they go mmorpg on it, then Im out
If they manage to get the crafting/settlement building of 4 and combine it with the personality of 3, then Im in

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor