Gamers Help Needed!

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
This thread is pretty simple, I am buying a new headset tonight and since my last 40 dollar pair broke within a couple months I need to get some advice. I wish I could have caught those Barracuda's on Woot.com the other day for 60 bucks but I missed it.

What should I get, my last pair was USB Logitech 40 dollar ones and they did not last. What do you guys use? Is 5.1 worth it since I have a really nice sound card?

Thanks!

Did you get 2142? Lets go bitch!

Nah man, I went to get a computer desk but office depot is a buncha lyin sum bishes!!!

Ill try to pick it up tomorrow...

So I go to office depot to pick up this desk that is 49.01 online and at the store they said they didnt have any left. So I see one, exact same name, model and make yet its 89 bucks. I ask what the difference is and the guy tells me this one is Version 2. Same desk but they get you to come in and tell you its the new model, bulllllllllllllshit! Pissed me off

Oh yeah and the leather chair is 39 online yet its 99 in the stores, Office depot can suck my left testicle. Before anyone says it, they were not online only sales, they actually bump the price in the stores and pull the "we dont keep them stocked" bullshit!

Nah man, I went to get a computer desk but office depot is a buncha lyin sum bishes!!!

Ill try to pick it up tomorrow...

So I go to office depot to pick up this desk that is 49.01 online and at the store they said they didnt have any left. So I see one, exact same name, model and make yet its 89 bucks. I ask what the difference is and the guy tells me this one is Version 2. Same desk but they get you to come in and tell you its the new model, bulllllllllllllshit! Pissed me off

Oh yeah and the leather chair is 39 online yet its 99 in the stores, Office depot can suck my left testicle. Before anyone says it, they were not online only sales, they actually bump the price in the stores and pull the "we dont keep them stocked" bullshit!

It's called bait and switch, they've been doing it for years. They did the same thing with their catalogs back in the '90s when I worked for them. The worst part is people take it out on the floor staff who have nothing at all to do with it.

It's called bait and switch, they've been doing it for years. They did the same thing with their catalogs back in the '90s when I worked for them. The worst part is people take it out on the floor staff who have nothing at all to do with it.

You didnt meet the floor guy that I had to deal with yesterday. He tells me that it is marked on the website as 49.01 because of shipping and shipping will cost me the extra. So I asked him if shipping was 40$ which he continued to lie to me and tell me that the $89 one in the store was what I would pay for it online, which is complete BS. I drove to the other store and got a great floor guy who even tried to order it as a store shipment so I wouldnt pay shipping but they had "discontinued" the 40 dollar model, lol.

I will order it online today on the company account :fly: