GAY Game of Thongs thread (open spoilers alert)

I guess I don't understand the use of telling someone to read the books when it is unclear if they will ever actually be written. YMMV.
She said she was expecting more. I expect there will be more in the books. It's pretty simple, but please dissect what I said to your heart's content.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
You do realize they simply let Jon go. There was no need for the nights watch. That's why everyone just walked north of the wall. It wasn't a banishment or a punishment anymore to be part of the nights watch, he became one of the free people.
They had to pretend to banish him. They knew he was going to go off and be with the Freemen.

You do realize they simply let Jon go. There was no need for the nights watch. That's why everyone just walked north of the wall. It wasn't a banishment or a punishment anymore to be part of the nights watch, he became one of the free people.
IIRC, they told him to go to Castle Black. Then, he walked right through it, which doesn't seem like something an honorable man would do.

Didn't someone in here predict Bran on the throne? @Mikeawesome I think.
Melted throne but still.
Whoever it was, you've just won a Freddie Mercury deluxe cookie cutter!
Or at least you should have.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Didn't someone in here predict Bran on the throne? @Mikeawesome I think.
Melted throne but still.
Whoever it was, you've just won a Freddie Mercury deluxe cookie cutter!
Or at least you should have.
Spoilers came out around a week ago when details were leaked.

Mike loves spreading spoilers around, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did so here

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Spoilers came out around a week ago when details were leaked.

Mike loves spreading spoilers around, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did so here

Could be. I thought it was more than a week ago. But time has been spinning quick for me lately.

HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOME SORT OF ROYALTY OR LEADER OR PRESIDENT OR LEADER OF A GANG.. not disappear into the forest with the bush people