GAY Game of Thongs thread (open spoilers alert)

vk7mspE.jpg
Yep, and they would have defeated the Mountain so well.

So you just watch to complain. Why am I not surprised? :lol:
I watched most of the seasons because the wife watches and I would rather sit with her than leave over a TV show, and for this last season I've been watching because we've made it a watch party with friends as an excuse to cook food for each other and spend time with each other.

I dont know why you think I'm a miserable person

So you just watch to complain. Why am I not surprised? :lol:
I kind of enjoyed the first five seasons. When they ran out of source, the plot got very loose and sloppy. Like your burthole.

So, I'm kind of just floating along on inertia. I haven't had my "Negan beans Glenn on the dome" moment yet that completely put me off watching the show. Since next weekend's the last one, it seems unlikely that I'll stop now.

Then I'll queue up a watchthrough of DS9 again. Those first 2 seasons were bad, but once they got into the swing of things, it was way better than game of tits (blood and nudity or no).

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I kind of enjoyed the first five seasons. When they ran out of source, the plot got very loose and sloppy. Like your burthole.

So, I'm kind of just floating along on inertia. I haven't had my "Negan beans Glenn on the dome" moment yet that completely put me off watching the show. Since next weekend's the last one, it seems unlikely that I'll stop now.

Then I'll queue up a watchthrough of DS9 again. Those first 2 seasons were bad, but once they got into the swing of things, it was way better than game of tits (blood and nudity or no).
I think you couldn't be more wrong. Especially when I see things like this.

And I tried to watch the first season of DS9a few months ago, after watching all of TNG. It. was. so. bad. Gave up.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL