GAY Game of Thongs thread (open spoilers alert)

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,350
So, if you're up to date on Game of Thrones, read on. If you are not, exit now.

There's going to be no hiding of spoilers in here. Only warning.

So, I've noticed the HBO series has already gone way off the reservation in regards to how things have progressed in the books.

Kaitlyn Stark won't be comeing back as the undead Stoneheart.

Brienne of Tarth's storyline becomes free form with Stoneheart out of the picture. She keeps following Sansa, which means she's going to run back into Roose Bolton's men, which didn't go to well for her before.

Sansa being married off to Ramsey Bolton as some deep hatred vengence plan? WTF?

So now, I wonder. Do you think, with the story going so off number, they will have John Snow give up being Lord Commander of the Knights Watch and become John Stark, rescuing Sansa from a life of hell under Ramsey? The Onion Knights speech after his meeting with Stannis made an impact, I think.

What do you think?

melisandre-spoilers.gif

Last edited:
Thanks!

[goes to google 'plex server']
PM one of us your email and we will give you access. Basically can watch whatever is on our home server via your computer and an optional chrome cast for your TV assuming you don't have one of those special tvs that come with Plex or a ps4.

BTW, although this is a spoilers thread, can we please keep anything from the books that hasn't happened yet out? If not, I'm out. I don't want someone to drop that there is another red wedding or some shit.

:heart:

BTW, although this is a spoilers thread, can we please keep anything from the books that hasn't happened yet out? If not, I'm out. I don't want someone to drop that there is another red wedding or some shit.

:heart:

I thought you'd got over your aversion to weddings.