GAY Game of Thongs thread (open spoilers alert)

I went into this season expecting a narratively unsatisfying but visually stunning procession to the end of a story that the storytellers didn't really care to tell and I haven't been disappointed.
This last episode solidified the fact that the writers are now mostly concerned with tits and dragons and SFX. Its sad

vk7mspE.jpg

Eh. I'm no longer emotionally invested in any of them, so not really. Its no different from any war film, with the exception being that a war film would have some relevance.
It was eyeball pleasing.

There was the interesting foil to Dany; of death-bringer Arya choosing life.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I read a pretty good blog that defined daenerys's character throughout the entire show as brutal. From pouring molten metal on to her brother to burning all those people whom opposed her and many many other examples of ruthlessness.

Didn't she lock two people in a vault to suffocate after they betrayed her?

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
Somehow, we've all been brainwashed into not paying attention to This Woman's genocidal Tendencies. She's been crazy all along, but she acquiesced to her advisors sometimes.

No one ever thinks with the right head when a pretty face is involved. Not at first.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Somehow, we've all been brainwashed into not paying attention to This Woman's genocidal Tendencies. She's been crazy all along, but she acquiesced to her advisors sometimes.

one tends not to notice the crazy when the tits are on display

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes