GAY Game of Thongs thread (open spoilers alert)

we all saw the scene at the end of season 7 where tyrion makes a deal of some sort with his sister......but they never show what. last we see his is in the bowels of the ship, face in pain, watching danny and jon shack up.

tyrion will betray danny for the sake of his sisters unborn child and go back to kings landing to be tried for treason....and he will die
The fortune teller told Cersei should would only have three kids... there's no way she's delivering another.

I heard a theory that the walkers are actually the good guys wanting to take over the evil of the seven kingdoms or something like that. :lol:

I'll love it more when that witch cersei dies a horrible painfully long suffering lingering death. !!!

Sorry you had to see that side of me.
Watching Joffrey die a second time was still pleasing (I've been rewatching the show to prepare for last season, omg it's even better the second time around).

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Strings
Watching Joffrey die a second time was still pleasing (I've been rewatching the show to prepare for last season, omg it's even better the second time around).

His was great. Watching that little shit choke out made me feel ... Dirty!

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL