Thread Game Changer?

I still believe there's a finite amount of energy in the waves & taking some with those generators will effect the ghey 'eco' balance in some way and then Greenpieceofshit and PETA and Algore and all the other tree huggers will start whining about 'there's plenty of oil!!!!'

I still believe there's a finite amount of energy in the waves & taking some with those generators will effect the ghey 'eco' balance in some way and then Greenpieceofshit and PETA and Algore and all the other tree huggers will start whining about 'there's plenty of oil!!!!'

they'll eventually turn into reefs if not properly maintained. TAKE THAT, AL GORE!

On some level, I actually think that's true. Waves have been pretty fucking important to the development of this place.

I think anything we do can be evaluated to the point of some negativity. Not that I want to change any of it.

Look up Urban Heat. I've also heard that the development of cities, like Atlanta, affect the land to the east of the city (typical weather direction). I can imagine someone wanting to 'tax' the development of a black house because it will heat up the neighborhood causing more need for AC and cause more pollushunz!!! oooooooh noooooooes!

we have lotsa trees here even downtown
306806867_737c8e4cf4_b.jpg