Thread Game Changer?

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
I still believe there's a finite amount of energy in the waves & taking some with those generators will effect the ghey 'eco' balance in some way and then Greenpieceofshit and PETA and Algore and all the other tree huggers will start whining about 'there's plenty of oil!!!!'

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I still believe there's a finite amount of energy in the waves & taking some with those generators will effect the ghey 'eco' balance in some way and then Greenpieceofshit and PETA and Algore and all the other tree huggers will start whining about 'there's plenty of oil!!!!'

they'll eventually turn into reefs if not properly maintained. TAKE THAT, AL GORE!

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
I'm more worried about all the fruit we grow. If apples and oranges keep falling, eventually we'll run out of gravity. Then we'll all get sucked into space.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish

On some level, I actually think that's true. Waves have been pretty fucking important to the development of this place.

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
I think anything we do can be evaluated to the point of some negativity. Not that I want to change any of it.

Look up Urban Heat. I've also heard that the development of cities, like Atlanta, affect the land to the east of the city (typical weather direction). I can imagine someone wanting to 'tax' the development of a black house because it will heat up the neighborhood causing more need for AC and cause more pollushunz!!! oooooooh noooooooes!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
we have lotsa trees here even downtown
306806867_737c8e4cf4_b.jpg

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
lol. I know. There's not much you can do about it in a city. It has to do with the close proximity of black tar roofs, black paved streets, heat from cars, AC units, etc, it changes your weather & then mildly effects the areas downwind.