Gal darn dangit sonofathief

b_sinning said:
Probably could do it as pay per view and it could pay for your honeymoon.

Where is flynavy going to go after you guys get married? When is the date?
A lot of places offer a live webcast of the ceremony, which could be very interesting.

We don't have a date yet, I'm still waiting for my ring :eek:

Won't be for a year or two, so theres plenty of time for everything.

Hmmm...I'm setting up a macromedia breeze server for work. We could use that to stream the broadcast and people could discuss it real time while watching it.

b_sinning said:
Hmmm...I'm setting up a macromedia breeze server for work. We could use that to stream the broadcast and people could discuss it real time while watching it.
I figure with all of the computer geeks in my life, it would be a crime to NOT broadcast my wedding on the internet.

b_sinning said:
This is 2 years away and its already getting good.

b_sinning said:
I see Zen as a runaway bride for some reason. He better get a ring with gps tracking built in. They never leave the bling behind.
:lol: for real??

fly said:
Courthouse out of the question for you?
yes.

We're thinking of a vegas wedding, not the cheesy elvis ones but to have something at like Caesar's or Bellagio or the Luxor or something. We can do something like that for under $10k, and it would be fun... but our families wouldn't really come, and we wouldn't have much of a turnout. So I'm considering stuff closer to home and it's looking to be around $20k. He says that's too much, I just want family and friends to be able to partake, I don't want to offend or exclude anyone, and my family are pretty conservative bible thumpers so I dunno how they'd feel about flying out to Sin City, even though that's kinda what we both want to do.