GAH! It's starting!

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Christmas commercials! Here they come. Already have all the decorations up at Costco and everywhere else. I love Christmas, but geeze, can we have Thanksgiving first! :chikken: :rant: :wtf:

Pandora said:
Hell, they had Christmas crap at Eckards for over a week before Halloween even. Why do they bother?? Who buy Christmas decorations in October???

Santa Claus does.

kamin1.gif

BigDov said:
I can't wait for Christmas!!

Pandora said:
Yeah cause then I get my pink leather jacket....oh yeah and all that Jesus stuff.....

yeah I'm going to hell....
newangel.gif

Thankfully, the birth of Jesus was actually in like fucking March, but moved to December to get the Paegans to line up with Christianity...

i don't like christmas very much. if that makes me a bad person o well. :)

fly said:
Thankfully, the birth of Jesus was actually in like fucking March, but moved to December to get the Paegans to line up with Christianity...

good thing too, or I'd be the one stuck with a christmas birthday.

If you ever come to SD, bring that and you can ride in the T-bird... :D

Pandora said:
Meaning the pink suede jacket that I'm getting isn't the true meaning of Christmas.... :blah:

But this jacket is so pink and yummy!!!

jacket.jpg

fly said:

Yes yes yes, but no one celebrates Christmas in March. However someone apparently starts celebrating in October since it's already in the stores!

i want a puppy. a tiny one that will fit in all my purses but not look scary.