gabbing at work

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
are any of you big gabbers at work? I went to the break room 25 minutes ago to fill my water bottle and there were 2 coworkers talking...went back for a refill and they were still there! I'd sooner cut an arm off than yak that long in the breakroom with someone at work
any of you do this? :confused:

I talk with the guys in my office but that's about it. Though occasionally I talk with someone while they are smoking. Especially the sys admin manager becuase eventually we will be competing for the same job. The longer I keep him talking the more he smokes and the weaker he becomes.

[sinister laugh]HAHAHAHAHA[/sinister laugh]

My group is pretty self-contained. There are 6 of us and we're all pretty easy going and goofy. We tend to work for about 10 minutes and then laugh and mess around for 30. We talk A LOT.

I have buddies at work I talk with when out smoking but just standing in the breakroom would make me want to claw my eyes out. They were still there at 9:55 :lol:

elpmis said:
my co-workers are all twice my age, for whatever reason that means everyone wants to talk to me

Because you're young and supple and know what's new on the topics of sex and pop culture.

Do you get your eyebrows waxed? That might have something to do with it.

Sarcasmo said:
Because you're young and supple and know what's new on the topics of sex and pop culture.

Do you get your eyebrows waxed? That might have something to do with it.
why would I get my eyebrows waxed when my boyfriend's hot cum blast burns them off?

elpmis said:
why would I get my eyebrows waxed when my boyfriend's hot cum blast burns them off?

So THAT's why they call you "Face". It's short for facial!

People used to come to me for everything too. Young, old, it didn't matter. I finally stopped walking with such panache and gesturing with animated authority whenever we'd chat and eventually the attention trailed off.