G-MAIL IMAP... let me show you it.

^^^ :lol: and here i was being elitist..

i mean, email on your cell phone, no?

note to self: never ever try and act like you know more technology than the young folks.

It is my Gmail account on my phone. I receive every personal email with attachments and email formatting to my phone instantly.

The plus on IMAP is that I can have my gmail pushed to my phone automatically and when I read it on my phone it will not show up as not read on my work or home computer.

Its great for people who read their email from many different devices. In my case my phone, work computer and home computer.

Edit: btw it is [email protected]

It is my Gmail account on my phone. I receive every personal email with attachments and email formatting to my phone instantly.

The plus on IMAP is that I can have my gmail pushed to my phone automatically and when I read it on my phone it will not show up as not read on my work or home computer.

Its great for people who read their email from many different devices. In my case my phone, work computer and home computer.

Edit: btw it is [email protected]

gotcha.. but i guess the only thing i couldn't do is show it as read on my gmail. you can usually have any emails forwarded to any email account you choose (as far as i know). i have several contacts tho that DO hit me directly on the SK/tmail.

but yeah.. i'm :tard: when it comes to technology.