FYI... If you've modded your xbox 360 or know someone who has...

Haha, this makes me laugh a lot, cause Knyte just modded his Xbox a month ago and was saying, they won't be able to detect it on Live for a long time, it won't be a big deal. Haha. I must say....

I TOLD YOU SO!
I don't care if Knyte says he's over Xbox live. I was still right.

Haha, this makes me laugh a lot, cause Knyte just modded his Xbox a month ago and was saying, they won't be able to detect it on Live for a long time, it won't be a big deal. Haha. I must say....

I TOLD YOU SO!

Keep talking and you and XBL may have something in common.

Ooooooohhh burnt.

I TOLD YOU SO!

No, they can't detect a modded xbox, only burned games. :p

You're unplugging her for a couple of weeks?

You better have a nanny robot to change all those diapers....

wc224.gif

Yes, but the point of a modded Xbox is to play burned games :p. It doesn't matter how you put it, I'm still right.

I have a few burned games on my xbox 1 but what I got it for was homebrew. This is why I haven't purchased a 360 yet. I just dont really game anymore because of time constraints.

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!

(this is not my TV, my 360 has been unplugged for weeks)

196464d322dcb086.jpg

Hmmm, pay a monthly fee for XBL or play backups. Tough choice there...

X-S still says its from the discs not from the firmware, but who really knows?

No one seems to be sure what is going on, but the fact of the matter is that M$ is banning people with modded firmware in one way or another. I personally am not changing it back, especially since it may not matter and they have had me on a list somewhere since the day it was modded.

Oh well, no more micro-transaction profit, or XBL subs for M$ will be coming out of my account.