FYI: Car jackings and car theft.

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥70,389
Saw this mentioned in a bulletin from one of the police departments.

If you get in your car and notice a piece of paper stuck to the back window of your car get ready for a carjacking.

Apparently the car jacker will wait for you to get back out of your car after noticing it is blocking your view to rush you and steal your car.

you're kidding, right? snopes, motherfucker, do you check it?

in other news if you get an email from bill gates, be sure to forward it to receive your $10,000.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/carjack.asp

It was bulletin posted by a local police department after it happened to someone.

Biddeford Police in Maine.

I guess I'll start ignoring warning from the cops.

aw, everyone around here gets sand in their vaginas from time to time. most usually kiss and make up by the next thread. :fly: :heart:

Cops don't investigate crap. There isn't any money in it. I had a car stereo stolen once and the A-hole left greasy fingerprints on the dash. The cops at first tried to say I stole the radio and was trying to do an insurance scam. Even though I never contacted the insurance company about the broken window or the stereo and the radio was only worth about $99 new. They didn't even bother to take the prints. Lazy bastards. Why don't they ever send Grissom?

Ah, my guess is the police aren't reading snopes either.

This.

Police, at least some of them in my town, are pretty gullible.

BTW, those papers in the windshield under the wiper is so annoying. I hate when people do that to an entire parking lot of vehicles. A couple of times it happened when I was in a store for like 5 or 10mins. Quick.