FYI. Ask your friend about whos single before going out.

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
Marklar
₥0
So Friday I go out with some friends to eleven50 to go see Infected Mushroom (awesome show btw) and we meet up with one of some of his roomates friends which turned out to be a guy and a girl. Cool they look rather close and all, we get in, and get to grooving and so forth yet the girl keeps on hitting on me, thats cool and all but Im sitting there thinking WTF? her boyfriend is here somewhere. I can probably take him, but I dont want to get banned from the place so I ignore it or just attempt to keep my distance the entire night. Fast forward to the end of the night when I finally meet up with my friend and I tell him about how she was all over me and then he finally lets me know that the guy she was with is gay.

Fuck. I avoided her enough and flat out ignored her that now Im quite sure that she thinks that im a asshole or even gay myself. Add insult to injury they had allready left. This is the reason why I'm still single, and never had any one night stands. She looked like she would have been awesome too. :rolleyes:

So my lesson for the single folks today is to get the 411 on who's seeing who before you meet them so you can react if necessary.

it also makes me 0 for 4 with this guy in debacles like this. They are Coming in looking like a bumb (it was the day we skydived, I wore beat up stuff), Being extrmely drunk and being too forward, making fun with how she said my name in a joking way (but she didnt see it that way) and this, Each way is almost like one shot things since I may see these girls again six months from now.

I feel like im being punished.

Sarcasmo said:
Wait. You're not gay?

Im actually starting to get that alot now that I attempt to look good at all times now when im out. Too many times I'm out I run into attractive women and im basically a slob at the moment. Its not that hard to know what works with you, its just expensive. I wore jeans and a tshirt at all times a few years ago because that was what I could afford, now that I can afford to dress better Im doing it.

Ryokurin you earn respect points for going to see Infected Mushroom. How was the show?

Single girls 18+ should wear arm arm bands so guys know which ones to go after. Girls under 18 should have to wear the day glo orange hunter safety vest so guys know they are jail bait.

Let this be a lesson.

When you think a girl is coming on to you, and you think she's with her bf.....ask.

Either she'll say he isn't, or you know she just wants a piece for that night. Either way win win.

SpangeMonkee said:
she'll prolly like you for being an asshole. get her number and chat that bitch up.
Exactly. Go back out with them. Switch between giving her attention and some other chick(s) at the bar/club. She will fall in love with you.

Onnotangu said:
exactly. i almost got beaten by a stripper who i ignored at the club over the weekend because i was intrested in her friend.
Stripper? You mean she was psuedo-upset cause her friend was gonna get the benjamins, right?

fly said:
Stripper? You mean she was psuedo-upset cause her friend was gonna get the benjamins, right?
No she was upset becasue I would not watch her dance. or tip her.

last time I was there she gave me a rather rough lapdance and i did not like it. :(

b_sinning said:
Ryokurin you earn respect points for going to see Infected Mushroom. How was the show?

Single girls 18+ should wear arm arm bands so guys know which ones to go after. Girls under 18 should have to wear the day glo orange hunter safety vest so guys know they are jail bait.

Infected Mushroom was awesome, the only part that sucked was that they were up for maybe an hour and a half. Blew their house DJ out of the water. We usually stay to they close but We got the hell home like 15 minutes after they got on it was so bad. I will defintely go to their show whenever I get the chance however, best one I've seen in a long time.

I did say a few times "arn't you with that dude" but I doubt we heard each other it was so loud. Im going to take plugs from here on out when I go.

Ryokurin said:
Infected Mushroom was awesome, the only part that sucked was that they were up for maybe an hour and a half. Blew their house DJ out of the water. We usually stay to they close but We got the hell home like 15 minutes after they got on it was so bad. I will defintely go to their show whenever I get the chance however, best one I've seen in a long time.

I did say a few times "arn't you with that dude" but I doubt we heard each other it was so loud. Im going to take plugs from here on out when I go.
Get some ER-20's. Save your hearing without rolling off the high end. http://store.yahoo.com/earplugstore/profmusearpl1.html

So....you have no way of getting her number now? Come on man, network! Network!!

And I am in total support of the arm band / day glow vest theory.