Fuxx drugged my soup...

ChikkenNoodul said:
True, the hypocracy of the 'So-cal "in" crowd' is what drove me away though
Too bad it wasn't DM that bought everyone out. He, Dan and w_a_w were the only decent admins there. You have Mr "I am only in it for the money to including stirring up drama" Angry Brown Man and Mr "I don't know if I am gay or not with split personalities" owning the place.
:rolleyes: :tard:

smileyfat said:
They make me giggle sometimes. I realize that I was like that once, without the racism and general idiocy. Someday hopefully they will grow up and look back and realize how stupid they were.

I don't mind immaturity and silliness, after all we have plenty of both here :p It's the racism and the general "STFU" attitude that get to me.

Findakáno said:
"I am only in it for the money to including stirring up drama"

I don't think much of the intentional drama that is stirred up needlessly. There is plenty that is funny and/or entertaining without deliberately bringing up things that really don't need to be. Oh well, guess that's just more reason for me to stay in my own corner :eek:

smileyfat said:
There are plenty of posters over there still that I like.

Same here but they are even starting to leave. The few there that are left Im PM'img them contact info and then thats it. That is if they are still there whenver im released from the KC if that ever happens.

Ryokurin said:
Same here but they are even starting to leave. The few there that are left Im PM'img them contact info and then thats it. That is if they are still there whenver im released from the KC if that ever happens.

invite them here

Ryokurin said:

I never got a PM :(

I like the BC still. And the Pit. And the Games forum. Cause, you know...they actually talk and converse and stuff there. :)

It doesn't make much sense to spend your time at one forum complaining about another one... especially when one of the complaints is a "cliqueish" mentality. Forums are what they are, just as people are what they are. On the surface you may think you know all there is to know and things are predictible and undesirable, yet for some reason you find yourself returning over and over. If you look close enough, you'll see something you missed before and it might just be good.

I think most of it is perception and pre-conceived notions. You expect to go and see a certain thing, and you do, but maybe it's because you're looking for it. So there are 2 solutions: don't go back, or just shelf your pre-conceptions. I'm proof positive that there may be more substance to be found in something once thought empty.

zengirl said:
It doesn't make much sense to spend your time at one forum complaining about another one... especially when one of the complaints is a "cliqueish" mentality. Forums are what they are, just as people are what they are. On the surface you may think you know all there is to know and things are predictible and undesirable, yet for some reason you find yourself returning over and over. If you look close enough, you'll see something you missed before and it might just be good.

I think most of it is perception and pre-conceived notions. You expect to go and see a certain thing, and you do, but maybe it's because you're looking for it. So there are 2 solutions: don't go back, or just shelf your pre-conceptions. I'm proof positive that there may be more substance to be found in something once thought empty.

Like an old jar of Peanut Butter. You thought it was empty, but when you open it, SURPRISE! theres still a sandwiches worth of gooey goodness left.

smileyfat said:
Like an old jar of Peanut Butter. You thought it was empty, but when you open it, SURPRISE! theres still a sandwiches worth of gooey goodness left.
Well yeah, sometimes you just gotta stick your finger in it or something....