Fuxx drugged my soup...

April23 said:
Can't hold it against you, but that place has no redeeming qualities.

Au contraire, there was one thread worth my time, and that was the one with baby pics. Jaymie told me about it, so I posted in that thread, but otherwise I stayed too long, and probably outstayed what little welcome I might still have there :tard:

isn't that why most of us are here and not there? what reason is there to go back? i personally escaped because of that kind of shit, and looking at some of the other threads (dharma aside), i'm glad that i haven't posted there in over 6 months.

DW said:
Au contraire, there was one thread worth my time, and that was the one with baby pics. Jaymie told me about it, so I posted in that thread, but otherwise I stayed too long, and probably outstayed what little welcome I might still have there :tard:
Okay, maybe they get lucky once in a while. I'd rather read the threads here then there any day.

Drool-Boy said:
They make me laff sometimes but its less and less often.
Especially when the most original thing most of them can post is "stfu faggot". Cant hear THAT enough.

I seem to remember seeing you even bust out a 'lol internet am i rite??' over there yesterday too....... :fly:

April23 said:
Can't hold it against you, but that place has no redeeming qualities.

Ummm, this forum wouldn't be here if it weren't for there.

I like it over there. Maybe its because there are so many morons to be made fun of. Or maybe its because they're not all namby pamby touchy feely. I don't go there very often because I come here to hug and giggle with all of you, but I also don't trash the place for being what it is. The only thing that gets my ire is the racism and antisemitism. But, even then, you have to realize its all a bunch of 14 year old kiddies spouting off because their parents didn't by them the latest 50 Cent album.

^ that's why i don't like it over there. i don't have the patience to deal with annoying 14-year old fucktards who think they're god's gift to the intarweb

smileyfat said:
I like it over there. Maybe its because there are so many morons to be made fun of. Or maybe its because they're not all namby pamby touchy feely. I don't go there very often because I come here to hug and giggle with all of you, but I also don't trash the place for being what it is. The only thing that gets my ire is the racism and antisemitism. But, even then, you have to realize its all a bunch of 14 year old kiddies spouting off because their parents didn't by them the latest 50 Cent album.
True, the hypocracy of the 'So-cal "in" crowd' is what drove me away though

F33nX said:
^ that's why i don't like it over there. i don't have the patience to deal with annoying 14-year old fucktards who think they're god's gift to the intarweb

They make me giggle sometimes. I realize that I was like that once, without the racism and general idiocy. Someday hopefully they will grow up and look back and realize how stupid they were.