Funzie the Clown Comics No. 1

ChikkenNoodul said:
Apparantly they also get picked up by the fuzz for loitering in front of candy stores wearing a giant condom costume and handing out flavored willy jackets to little girls.
YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER POST ABOUT THAT

ChikkenNoodul said:
I thought you didn't want me to post about the time we ran through the mall with fake ears stapled to our naked bodies and got tossed in the clink when an old lady slipped on an ear and broke a hip?

Oops
size=5]PICS?![/b]

ChikkenNoodul said:
I thought you didn't want me to post about the time we ran through the mall with fake ears stapled to our naked bodies and got tossed in the clink when an old lady slipped on an ear and broke a hip?

Oops
HAHAHA oops, remember how I got 5 dollars from that cuban working the pretzel stand by shoving that entire supply of dough into that tabby cat's ass? priceless

ChikkenNoodul said:

Oops

I still have staple wounds on my behind:mad:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yup, and then we bet the indian dude running the cell phone stand $20 that he would puke watching nev eat the cat.
then nev threw the cat up into that women's mouth who was the clown selling balloons to kids for free