Funzie the Clown Comics No. 1

i don't get it so it get's an A.

my man-naise is the same color as the mayo in the bottle. no one will ever know.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T GET IT?!?!?!!1F9

THE PILL COMPANY BASED OUT OF EGYPT LURES AMERICAN COSTUMERS INTO PURCHASING PERSCRIPTION PILLS ONLINE WITHOUT A PERSCRIPTION MAKING THE CUSTOMER BELIEVE THEY ARE GETTING A GOOD DEAL AND THEN SUPPLIES AMERICANS WITH CONTERFEIT PILLS!!!112!@@

THEY ARE USING SHADY TACTICS!!!1!!@!U#O!

SHADY BEAR TACTICS!!!!1!@#!#

elpmis said:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T GET IT?!?!?!!1F9

THE PILL COMPANY BASED OUT OF EGYPT LURES AMERICAN COSTUMERS INTO PURCHASING PERSCRIPTION PILLS ONLINE WITHOUT A PERSCRIPTION MAKING THE CUSTOMER BELIEVE THEY ARE GETTING A GOOD DEAL AND THEN SUPPLIES AMERICANS WITH CONTERFEIT PILLS!!!112!@@

THEY ARE USING SHADY TACTICS!!!1!!@!U#O!

SHADY BEAR TACTICS!!!!1!@#!#
i got an email about herbal remedies once. "enlarge your penis now" it said. BOY DID IT DELIVER!

"Hello ladies.... this is my friend.... Goliath.... we had to order special elastic pants for him off of the internet"

edit: ok, i lol'd at the comic. I'm just yankin your chain.... yanking slowly and gently.

shockthemonkey said:
i got an email about herbal remedies once. "enlarge your penis now" it said. BOY DID IT DELIVER!

"Hello ladies.... this is my friend.... Goliath.... we had to order special elastic pants for him off of the internet"

edit: ok, i lol'd at the comic. I'm just yankin your chain.... yanking slowly and gently.
:drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think this comic is too high brow for some folks, but that's okay.
goddamnit, you throw a king's english speaking, blue blood bear from liverpool in your comic and it is "high brow"

shockthemonkey said:

I expect to see pics in my PM box :p

elpmis said:
goddamnit, you throw a king's english speaking, blue blood bear from liverpool in your comic and it is "high brow"
shoulda been a coal shoveller from manchester

dreamwalker said:
I have a 19 inch monitor, will it be enough?
let me put it to you this way: unzipping my pants usually leads to a very audible thud and broken floor tile.