Funzie the Clown Comic 2

BO2Krocketman said:
have you thought about therapy.

I see him all the time in group therapy.

He won't come sit with the rest of us. He sits off in the corner with his "action figures" (We know they're Barbies, Drool... you can't deny it forever!) and talks to himself about burning stuff.

Doctor Thompson tells us that Drool will join us "when he's ready", but we all know he won't come over until his medication has been bumped up enough to make him catatonic.

I still think they should take the crayons away from him. These clown things aren't the worst of what he draws. Some of the pictures were of my mommy once.
I took that crayon away from him, and he walked funny for a while after what I did with it.

Mondoz said:

He won't come sit with the rest of us. He sits off in the corner with his "action figures" (We know they're Barbies, Drool... you can't deny it forever!) and talks to himself about burning stuff.

Doctor Thompson tells us that Drool will join us "when he's ready", but we all know he won't come over until his medication has been bumped up enough to make him catatonic.

I still think they should take the crayons away from him. These clown things aren't the worst of what he draws. Some of the pictures were of my mommy once.
I took that crayon away from him, and he walked funny for a while after what I did with it.
You should see what he did to the nurse who forgot to tighten the straps before giving him the medication.

Mondoz said:

you won't see me at no fucking therapy

elpmis said:
you won't see me at no fucking therapy

When are you going to stop pretending? We know you're just one of Drool's multiple personalities.

Drool, we know you're in there. Come out. Come on out and play.

where did you come up with these 100% pure fucked up ideas

Mondoz said:
When are you going to stop pretending? We know you're just one of Drool's multiple personalities.

Drool, we know you're in there. Come out. Come on out and play.
You might have it backwards
action-smiley-075.gif